Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36540 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,504TL (9,590 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)