Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.853 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,220TL (RM3,775) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)