Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.824 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,967TL (RM3,599) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)