Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.152 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,100TL (RM3,557) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)