Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,586TL (₩1,410,443) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)