Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 962 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00272 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,085TL (₩1,869,604) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)