Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / RON
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,421TL (3,729 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)