Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12937 TRY / THB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,720TL (36,480 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)