Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05552 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,386TL (₨42,974) in Satna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)