Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05488 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 23% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,794TL (₨87,343) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)