Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06699 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 36% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,016TL (₨74,880) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)