Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04306 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 20% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,971TL (Taka 68,994) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)