Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,930TL (€726) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)