Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.819 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,223TL (€1,106) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)