Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,628TL (€920) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)