Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.736 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 37% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,066TL (1,356KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)