Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.807 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,387TL (1,563KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)