Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.553 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 34% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,953TL (1,394KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)