Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.116 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 22% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,256TL (1,366KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)