Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03231 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,464TL (¥138,147) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 110 (about 2 hours ago)