Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02968 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,995TL (¥134,593) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)