Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.196 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,496TL (R$ 3,760) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,135 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)