Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,413 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08173 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,903TL (RD$ 47,752) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)