Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07604 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,433TL (RD$ 45,153) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (42 minutes ago)