Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08147 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,868TL (RD$ 35,206) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (38 minutes ago)