Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,459TL (R$ 2,992) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)