Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.162 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,775TL (R$ 2,389) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (30 minutes ago)