Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23498 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,787TL (ARS $11,861) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (41 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)