Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20021 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,623TL (ARS $13,101) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)