Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07579 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,942TL (RD$ 52,007) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)