Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07504 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,708TL (RD$ 49,414) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)