Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.536 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,360TL (950 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (21 minutes ago)