Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.704 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,582TL (974 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)