Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.731 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,165TL (€1,116) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)