Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,609 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00519 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,396TL (CH$654,006) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)