Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,377 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00546 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,192TL (CH$584,433) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)