Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35041 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,629TL (Bs 7,503) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)