Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20314 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,347TL (ARS $11,555) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 220 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Diyarbakır costs 90TL (34 minutes ago)