Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20108 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,491TL (ARS $17,363) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)