Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 TRY / COP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,685TL (COL$2,287,726) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)