Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 TRY / COP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,199TL (COL$2,426,771) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)