Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 TRY / COP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,920TL (COL$2,217,004) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)