Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00147 TRY / COP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,583TL (COL$2,434,824) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (38 minutes ago)