Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,850TL (RM4,150) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)