Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.833 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,937TL (RM3,526) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)