Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.815 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,218TL (RM2,722) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)