Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,172TL (﷼ 26,958,119) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (27 minutes ago)