Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 41% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,415TL (﷼ 40,331,780) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)