Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.398 TRY / USD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 57% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,491TL ($858) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)