Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13645 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 7% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,665TL (L 19,532) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)