Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15490 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 4% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,258TL (L 21,032) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)