Cost of living comparison between San Martin de los Andes, Argentina and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22087 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,654TL (ARS $12,014) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)