Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07186 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,411TL (Php61,381) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (29 minutes ago)