Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07764 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 59% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,698TL (Php86,281) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)