Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06985 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,278TL (Php46,928) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)