Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 22% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,825TL (6,159,252 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)