Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 24% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,959TL (6,854,072 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (25 minutes ago)