Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 22% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,126TL (6,417,103 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (38 minutes ago)