Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00101 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 23% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 1,915TL (1,890,332 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (43 minutes ago)