Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22188 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,897TL (ARS $13,057) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)