Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06949 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 17% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,478TL (₨50,045) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)