Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,387TL (Rp 8,488,609) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (42 minutes ago)