Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,123TL (Rp 9,834,226) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)