Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.561 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 20% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,091TL (﷼ 387) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (38 minutes ago)