Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.207 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 10% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,385TL (﷼ 476) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (33 minutes ago)