Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10502 TRY / THB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,899TL (27,601 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)