Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.904 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,556TL (﷼ 3,934) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (24 minutes ago)