Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,151TL (€1,091) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (35 minutes ago)