Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 42% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,263TL (€1,271) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)