Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 57% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,970TL (€1,192) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)