Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 30% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,954TL (€1,197) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)