Cost of living comparison between Saint-Étienne, France and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.394 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 14% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,844TL (€838) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (42 minutes ago)