Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 93% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,734TL (€1,419) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (40 minutes ago)