Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 95% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,176TL (€1,489) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)