Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03409 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,919TL (₨85,628) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (41 minutes ago)