Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06045 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,028TL (₨50,093) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (4 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (44 minutes ago)