Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03264 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,534TL (¥138,914) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)