Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37390 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,421TL (9,150 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)