Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.506 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 73% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,080TL (2,019 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)