Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.200 TRY / LYD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,215TL (1,461 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)