Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.992 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,811TL (€1,164) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)