Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.537 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,555TL (NZ$1,401) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (32 minutes ago)