Cost of living comparison between Rotorua, New Zealand and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.204 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,289TL (NZ$1,946) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)