Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,511TL (€969) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)