Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,102TL (€1,027) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)