Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27780 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,174TL (R 15,026) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)