Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 50% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,266TL (€1,050) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)