Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.609 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 40% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,450TL (€1,182) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)